cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any BADI triggered when PO is replicated to backend??

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

We're using SRM server 550 with SP08 installed and we're using extended classic scenario. Currently we're designing an enhancement in our system and we need to know whethere there are BADI exist and triggered when the PO is replicated in backend.

Can anyone help?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECS scenario, the leading P.O is in SRM, i.e you can change the P.O only in SRM. You can display the P.O in back end R/3 and you can create the follow on documents like G.R & Invoice using the same P.O number (either in R/3 or SRM)

No BADI is required for this replication. It gets replicated through BAPI (RFC) connection.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Rgds,

Teja

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

I think you misunderstood my question. I do know that in ECS it is standard functionality where PO is going to backend when it is approved fully.

I have a scenario where when the PO is replicated to backend, it needs to update some custom table that we create, so we need to know whether there is a BADI triggered so we can put our coding there.

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use the following BADI's: BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW,

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

hope this would help.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yeah now it makes much clear.

Check out this BADI "BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI". It will help you in determining which data to be sent to back end (it will override the standard).

The BADI mentioned by Manjunath is helpful in case you want to edit the P.O in backend while you are using ECS scenario.

Hope this will help you.

Rgds,

Teja