cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues & Queries in Redwood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I are facing 2 issues in Redwood and need some urgent help.

1. We are creating few users in redwood and are able to login with it. We have added the existing user RSI's scripts for these test users to run. But when these test users submit the script, the job fails and throws the following error:

ORA-20800: JCS-02336: you can only execute scripts owned by RSI or the scheduler_schema

ORA-06512: at "SYSJCS.DDL", line 1932

ORA-06512: at line 3

JCS-00270: master agent is not able to start running this job

What could be the problem here?

2. The 2nd question is, When do we need to create a script? Because we already have so many script under the RSI & SYSJCS user? Do we need to create a script for re-usability? If yes, then why these script are not getting copied for all the users?

3. Also, whats the difference betwen RSI & SYSJCS users?

Would be glad to hear from you expert on this and solve our quries & issues.

Have a Great Day.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Whenever you see a proper error message(JCS-02336) with error number; first search it in the help file available with Redwood explorer. You will find the answer yourself.

3) RSI is mostly Redwood SAP Interface, build for SAP specific jobs. SYSJCS is SYS (inspired from Oracle, in Oracle system schema is SYS) while JCS was old name as I can recollect. JCS stands for Job Control Scheduler. As evident from names RSI is used only for SAP related jobs/scripts while SYSJCS is default schema used for non-SAP (like OS, Java, Oracle level operations).

2) I would suggest to go for a training by SAP UK or one by Redwood. That will really help you. Anyway, A script can be used for creating multiple jobs. For example RUN_ABAP_PROGRAM script can take different parameters and be used in different jobs. Yes, we create a script when either we can reuse it or when we cannot reuse any of the existing scripts. You do not have to copy these scripts for all users. End users (operations team or anyone else) will have access to rerun/edit/reschedule a job. If that is not the way your organization works, you need to create new role which will give them access to create new jobs/ job chains or schedules.

- Bhuga

Answers (0)