Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed MRP and its Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we use Mixed MPR for Strategy group- 40 ( Planning with final ass) with

1-Subassembly planning with final assembly or 3-Subassembly planning without final assembly...............

As I have different planned order for getting one finished product.for example X is my finished product with FERT and A,B,C are semi-finished product.......so that my planned order seq. will be Planned order A..........Planned Order B..........Planned Order C...........Planned order X............for this BOM is for X .....component is C ..........For C component in BOM is B .............For B component is A..............like this BOM is mapped..............Initially after MRP run I am getting straight line of Schedule like A.......B..........C...........X (finished product)........which is always requirement............But after some days....when job is started...and we are taking MRP run..........then sequence of planned order gets disturbed FROM todays date..............and I gets ZIG-ZAG line of schedule...........it means Product A is getting completed after X (finished product)............So I want to try to Use MIXED MRP indicator.............will it work..........pl guide...........

Best Regards,

Sharad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dilip_choudhury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest please look at your lead time of each product level.If you fix up the lead time correctly with planning strategy 40 it will fix up your issue

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to use Strategy Group in 40 bcz the purpose of strategy group 40 is used for both customer requirements as well as stock requirement orders.

pls let me any clarifications.

Regards,

Mohan R