Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my Project Requirement.

Since the orders are to be entered by the regions, it is proposed that the sales order is created with the default delivery block which blocks delivery confirmation when the order is created. Therefore, the order will initially have no confirmation schedule lines.

HO user will run a report to find out the list of blocked orders, and replace the delivery block with another block which allows confirmation but blocks actual delivery. This block is important for making sure that all the documentation like road permit is in place before the delivery is made.

Plz let me know what r the configuration settings i need to do for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keyur,

You can put a delivery block in sales document types i.e. in VOV8. This will automatically block the sales order for delivery.

Also, if you dont want the confirmed schudule line date then deactivate the availability check.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales document functionality mention delivery block,by this system will give automatically give delivery block in order level.

If you dot want to give schedule lines in order,for this in headline functionality do t activate Availability check and TOR so that system wont give confirmation dates.

Please let me more i mean detail information about your requirement.