Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode FTXP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

when i am running the tcode FTXP i enter the display Tax Code : Initial Screen. There is in the menu the possibility Tax Code/ Transport, but i can not enter IMPORT or EXPORT. so how can i make the change for the Transport?

I just found out the table name (T007A) but i can not go on with this information...

Please let me know if you know a solution, THX

Markus

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

a SU53 report will show what authorisations you are missing, it will be part of the transport mechanism.

0 Kudos

I know the possibility of the SU53, but in this case it does not work because i am not able to select the import / export possibility and so no authorization error is given.

0 Kudos

but when you click on the menu item you will get an error and should continue by giving that in a test role untill you have found the solution, i know this process is taking time, but sometimes the only solution if you can not read the abap code of the program.

0 Kudos

Hey, yes you were right with the su53, the error was displayed.

FYI: to activate the import / export functionallity you have to give acitivity * and authorization groups FC02 & FC21.