cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did any one work with MDM Java API's ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..,

Am working on MDM Java - API's, i could able to retrieve data from data manager but only after making some changes in the properties of fields and tables.

Is there any one who is working on MDM Java - Api's and executed any program on work flows and other concepts..., If so please send me the programs or explain me how it is done.

Please revert me ASAP

Thank you

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

For your information,

MDM Java APIs now are divided into 2 parts:

1. MDM4J ( Java APIs 1, CatalogMgr Protocol )

2. Java APIs 2, Admin Protocol

Can you please let us know, which version of the APIs you want to work on? and some specific questions please.

Thanks,

Mausam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mausam,

I used MDM4J and able to retrieve data from main table.., but i stucked in qualifier table data retrivel. if u have any solution please fwd it to me.

now am trying Java APIs 2, admin protocol.., i downloaded few sample programs from market place and imported them in NWDS. I include all the necessary jar file but still am not able to establish connection to the MDM server. the programs are showing some run time Exceptions like

"Connection not established"

"Specified Repositories not found"

it would be helpful if anyone send me the solution to execute these sample programs in NWDS

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I worked a bit on Java API's for retrieving the data but not not on workflow part so if you want any specific help in that I can do that for you. Tell me exactly for what you need the programs.

Thanks

Ninad