cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk " REPORTED BY" field blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On SOLMAN 4 SP12 when messages are created, the 'REPORTED BY" field is blank when looking at the messages in transaction monitor or DSWP. Even though you have specified the reported by name using DSWP-->create message section, the field remains blank.

You can still go into the message in change mode and then populate the reported by field again which it then retains but this is a hassle as it should keep the settings in reported by field when the message is initially created.

Anyone come across this problem and know how to fix it?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sniper,

What are you settings in the partner determination procedure?

only if these settings are right then and then you ibase enrty will have any effect!!!

Regards,

Achilles!!!!

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look to note 1049362.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

Thanks for your feedback but unfortunately thats not the solution. Note that the mesages are also being looged on the SM system as opposed to satellite systems.

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sniper,

I tried to reproduce the issue in a test solman system with ST12 and SAPKB70013 and creating a SLFN message from notif_create I can not reproduce the issue, reported by fields is filled correctly.

How are you creating the SLFN message? from where? check also that note given have correction for ST component and also for Basis component

KORREKTURANLEITUNG 0120031469 0000555659

Release 700 SAPKB70010 - SAPKB70012

Objekt METH CL_GUI_ISSUE_ALV

CREATE_MESSAGE_BASIS_CRM

Objekt Header CLAS CL_GUI_ISSUE_ALV

Best regards,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

O.K let me clarify abit more. This how how the messages are created and teh when the problem occurs:

(1) Messages are created using transaction DSWP on the Solman system

(2) When all the required feilds are populated and message saved, the "Reported By" field is populated when displayed in DSWP.

Once you click on "TRANSACTION MONITOR", it is here that the "REPORTED BY" field is blank. So I'm guessing that the reported by person is somehow not being transferred from DSWP to Transaction Monitor.

Yes I agree that it may be an issue with the partner determination config at mentioned by sidhar but where and what do I change to correct this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snipper,

As you told initially when you view the messages in the "Transaction Monitor", the "Reported By" field might appear blank.

Just click on the link and view the msg. There you can see value for the "Reported By" field. Again come back to the "Transaction Monitor" screen.

Now, you can see the value in the "Reported By" field.

You need not have to re-enter the value for "Reported By" field. But just have to view/edit the msg once. After that, you can see the value of "Reported By" field in the "Transaction Monitor".

Am I right?

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

O.K when the reported by field is blank in Transaction Monitor, I go into the message and in here the REPORTED BY field is populated with the person that reported the problem.

When I go into change mode (I dont change anything) and save the go back to transaction monitor, the REPORTED BY field is still blank.

Can you answer this for me:

In DSWP, how is the REPORTED BY field determined and then in Transaction monitor how is the REPORTED BY field determined.

My theory on the above is:

Transaction CRMC_PARTNER_FCT determines the the field value for parameter REPORTED BY which I have to add in DNO_CUST04 (SOLMAN 4.0). The fieldname is PARTNER_FCT_DESC_CREA and the value i add is CREA.

Confirm the above or otherwise.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

<p>Hi Sniper,<p>

<p>

<p>I told you all those becos, I have the similar kind of issue.<p>

<p>

I am not aware of how these field values are determined.<p>

<p>

<p>Hope somebody from SAP like <b>Dolores</b> can help us.<p>

<p>

best regds,<br>

Alagammai.<p>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

Would you have any idea why the REPORTED BY field is blank in Transaction Monitor only please.

Thanks

Hamish

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would do the following test in your system ( I have already done in a test system SP12 and SP9):

1. Create a message from Help->Message create

-->Reported by appears in dswp filled correctly

-->in CRM_DNO_MONITOR or transaction monitor: contact person is filled with message reported value, there is not a columm for Reported by

2. Create a message from dswp

--->in CRM_DNO_MONITOR or transaction monitor: contact person is filled with message reported value, there is not a columm for Reported by

--->in DSWP the reported by entry is missing, in SP12 and also in SP9 I checked it.

3. Create a message from NOTIF_CREATE

--->in CRM_DNO_MONITOR or transaction monitor: contact person is filled with message reported value, there is not a columm for Reported by

--->in DSWP the reported by entry is missing, in SP12 and also in SP9 I checked it.

Could you confirm these tests are working in your solman system?

I am sending you by mail the standard setting for DNO_CUST04 in a test solman SP12 system.

Best regards,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

can you please send me the settings for DNO_CUST04 too.

I'm having issues with the Repoted by is missing when a message is created from the satelite system.

Thanks

Mason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same problem too. We are running 4.0 SP11. Could you send me those settings as well or publish them here, please.

Thanks in advance,

Henri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved by SP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue.

Could you please help me.

Thanks & regards,

Madhu