cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type configration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While defining Condition Types in ‘changes which can be made’ in Manual entries field there are five following options :

_: No limitations

A: Freely definable

B: The automatic entry has priority. If a condition record exists, the condition cannot be entered manually.

C: The manual entry has priority. When you enter the condition

manually, the system does not check whether a condition record exists.

😧 Cannot be processed manually

The last three i.e. B, C and D is self explanatory can anybody tell me about first two i.e. No limitations and Freely definable.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Theses are the Indicator which controls the priority within a condition type between a condition entered manually and a condition automatically determined by the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know with regards to following specifically

_: No limitations

regards

Rajesh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

No limitations means you allow condn record of condn type to have resultant value from its initial value(as per condn record)...Means even if u maintained dicount condition record as 10 % ,at the time of sales order,you can change it to 5% or 15% (as per ur reqt)

Award some points you find this as useful...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj can u also tell me about

regards

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual Entries:

The value of this field determines whether specific condition type can be determined manually or not during sales order processing.

This setting will work in conjunction with the ‘manual’ setting in the V/08.

If we select D – Cannot be processed manually and even if we have ‘Manual’ ticked in V/08, the D entry will have the priority. And it won’t allow us to manually enter the condition type.

Regards

AK