cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 110 : INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on Java server proxy, In my scenario i am picking a file from sender File Adapter and in Receiver side i am using java proxy (Inbound). But in SXMB_MONI , it give me the Error and Error no is :110

See the Detailed Error in Call Adapter.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>110</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 110, error text: )</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me how to resolve this Issue.

Regards

Lateef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having the same error (CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED) and error code (110). However, I checked in SU01, and the proper role is assigned to the user. HTTP is running.

Also, everything was working fine the previous day.So I suppose the patches and all are up-to-date!

Please advice.

Regards,

Bhaswar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U may do the following

1. Check in SMICM if your HTTP service is running.

2. Upgrade the ICM kernel patch.

3. For SP15 there is a list of corrections -have a look into this SAP note-897583

4. Try restarting the server

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prateek,

We are Using SP10.

Regards

Lateef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prateek,

I checked in SMICM HTTP is running .

we are using PI 7.0 not XI 3.0 .

Regards

Lateef

Former Member
0 Kudos

the above mentioned issue resolved by configure the user.

But currently we are facing the following issue in Message Monitoring:

Error:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.lang.NullPointerException.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether your inbound proxy are registered or not..

check the JPR status in RWB . all the entries should in green including SLD status..

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check the error present in java stack .. for that go 'Trace' and search for keyword 'java'.. you will get proper error message there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All we have resolved the above issues.

Now we got success status , but we are not able to locate the file which got created . we have mentioned the Path in receiver channel as: /MessagingSystem/receive/JPR/XI

Please help how to see the file which got created or how to get the exact location of file .

Regards

Lateef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the RWB go to the communication channel monitoring and select your channel and check whether it is stopped.

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

How to go "Trace" and see the Java Stack.

Can u tell it step by step ?

regards

Lateef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mlateef,

I'm getting the same error message. Could you tell me how did you resolve the problem when you said "the above mentioned issue resolved by configure the user"?

Best regards,

-Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michelle,

In Receiver Channel we are Assiging the XI user Id and Password.

Check your XI User ID in XI system with T_Code "SU01" Go to Display Button and it will open the screen there you will find one Tab "Role" and Assign this role "SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER" to that user id whatever you are using in receiver channel.

If you are not able to assign tell basis person he can assign it tell him it should be "XIAPPLUSER" with the above role which i have mentioned.Hope you problem will be resolved, i did the same .

If useful give points.

Regards

Lateef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lateef,

Thank you for the answer. I'm not sure how to award points to you though.

Best regards,

-Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michelle ,

No issue about the Points . Did u resolve your problem . Was it useful to You?

Regards

Lateef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lateef,

I played around and resolved the problem before you wrote back with answer. What I did was the same as what you did.

Best regards and thank you,

-Michelle