cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled exception of type 'SAP.Connector.RfcSystemException'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP .NET connector Ver 2.0.1 to connect to an R3 SAP server. While making a call to a particular RFC function, i am getting the following error:

********************************************************************************************

An unhandled exception of type 'SAP.Connector.RfcSystemException' occured in sap.connector.rfc.dll.

Additional information: Control Framework: Fatal error - GUI cannot be reached.

*********************************************************************************************

Can you give me the cause and solution of this problem? This particular RFC functions runs well in SAP. But while calling it from .NET application, its causing this problem. Any help on this topic would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

i hav also the same problme.

i am facing the following Error while m calling SAP BAPIE Z_BApi_Migo_Create from my .net application.every thing was working fine and i have made multiple transactions onit bt when the client add a new table with the bapi it gives the following error while bapi is perfactly working in SAP IDE.the Error is:

SAP ERROR:SAP.Connector.RfcSystemException: Exception condition "CANNOT_UPDATE" raised.

at SAP.Connector.SAPConnection.ThrowRfcException(RFC_ERROR_INFO_EX rfcerrInfo, Encoding encoding, String languangeCode)

at SAP.Connector.Rfc.RfcClient.RfcInvoke(SAPClient proxy, String method, Object[] methodParamsIn)

at SAP.Connector.SAPClient.SAPInvoke(String method, Object[] methodParamsIn)

at ClassSapProxyDllForMigo_Create.SapProxyDllForMigo_Create.Zbapi_Migo_Create(String Goodsmvt_Code, BAPI2017_GM_HEAD_01 Goodsmvt_Header, BAPI2017_GM_HEAD_RET& Goodsmvt_Headret, String& Matdocumentyear, String& Materialdocument, BAPI2017_GM_ITEM_CREATETable& Goodsmvt_Item, BAPI2017_GM_SERIALNUMBERTable& Goodsmvt_Serialnumber, SPE_BAPI2017_SERVICEPART_DATATable& Goodsmvt_Serv_Part_Data, BAPIRET2Table& Return0)

at Service.PostPODetails(String strScrnNo, String strDvcUsr, String strGM_Code, DataSet dsDetail) in d:\usman umer\FFBL\FFBL_WS\FFBL_WS\App_Code\Service.cs:line 2472

If any body have any solution abt this please help me to resolve this ERROr.

thanks in advance,

regards,

Usman umer

FrankKrauseGUI
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please use the forum

"SAP NetWeaver .NET Technologies"

for questions related to SAP .NET Connector.

Best regards,

Frank