cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 reports related to structural authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise which standard reports/transcation codes in R/3 relate to structural authorization? are some better than others? I am interested in viewing allowable objects etc,.

Thank you,

Meghan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghan,

this is either a non popular question or no one knows about structural authorizations ;0)

I have worked a great deal on Structural authorization, you can have a look at the tcode OOSP and OOSB, these are the configuration table views for struc authorization.

Reports; you can have a look a the many reports under

Human Resources/Organizational management from your Tree structure.

For example: tcode. S_AHR_61016494

When activated, most of all the Standard SAP HR (PY, TM, etc) report uses the Structural Authhorization. It is then easy to see how it behaves.

Again, OOSP and OOSB are the two main one where you can see all allowable objects per profile, and user.

Let me know if this helped you

Cheers

Jean-Michel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

As you have mentioned you have worked a lot on structural authorizations,

I would request you to kindly help us on the below mentioned scenerio..

Issue : (Scenario)

C directly reports to B, and B Reports to A.

In the above scenario we have logged as B and did the compensation planning for C. A is the approver for the C’s compensation planning.

As C is HOD for HR Org unit. He will submit compensation plans of his subordinates to B for approval. That means B has to have approval authorization for C’s subordinates and he should not have approval authorization for his direct reporting employees.

In our scenario, B is able to perform the compensation planning as well as able to approve the same for his direct reporting employees. This shouldn’t happen in our process.

How can achieve this, Please advice

Regards

Raghav