Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roles expiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 1200 roles in system. I want the list of roles which got expired ( validity date ) need to do some housekeeping job..can any one help me out .

Thanks

SR

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

From memory table AGR_USERS has start-end dates for roles assigned to users. This will give you all roles that are assigned to users but their validity dates have passed

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

any idea how to mass delete all roles from a user master which are not valid "today"?

Is there any report or function module?

Cheers,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use PFUD transaction code to adjust the user master records. However, the PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY job that run every night will do this job. Check if that job is active or not.

Regards,

Mahee

<b><removed by moderator></b>

Please use your SDN Business Card for your website, email address, etc.

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I'm not aware of any tool that will remove the role from the UMR. You could knock up a catt script to delete the role via SU10 (SU10 will allow you to perform the removal based on the role name & the valid dates).

Maheedhar G - you may want to be careful about your sig, the mods here aren't too keen on advertising...........

0 Kudos

I am seeing sig with this website from the past few days .. Are they paying for advertisement? getting $$$$$ is alwyas a good idea lol

Thanks

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Hi Maheedhar G,

for my opinion PFUD checks the relationsship role - profile. But the program will not delete roles with an expiry date from the user master.

Thankx Alex. I hoped to hear that there is any standard functionality that delete roles from the user master which are "invalid by date".

Somebody has any kind of program ready???

Cheers

Andreas