cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 integration with APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Actually my Question is more on how to create and check basic core interface with apo from R/3

i am not APO consultant , just can any one give me some basic quide lines

Actually apo is supported from US but we are here in asia

handling R/3, The initial answer came from Core team they had initiated CIF

but i when we create few master data , i dont see any transfer in apo

is there any batch job to activate in r/3 or apo , if any please can any one advise me

Transaction - SMQ1 - QRFC monitor - what for it is used

what is the difference between r/3 and apo with respect to SMQ1 transaction

curto_create - transaction- what far it is used - transfer of production data to apo

how to use it

cfm1 - creation of integration model - ?

if any one feel this question is silly , i am sorry i am not APO consultant

Thanks in advance

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

You can start with the content in <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/CIF">CIF Wiki</a> to get an overview of CIF and its required settings. The basic process is as below (assuming initial CIF settings are done by Technical team):

1. Create and generate Integration Models (CFM1 in R/3)

2. Activate Integration Model (CFM2 in R/3)

3. Check for CIF queues inbound or outbound of APO and R/3 systems (SMQ2 and SMQ1 respectively both in APO and R/3). These transactions allow you to analyse the CIF queues, see error details and activate them after correction.

4. Delta report execution to reconcile transaction data between APO and R/3. Note this is for Transaction data only and NOT for master data (/SAPAPO/CCR in APO)

5. Send Master Data (except PPM/PDS) Change transfer from R/3 to APO (CFP1)

6. Send PPM / PDS change transfer from R/3 to APO (CFP3 for PPM and CURTO_CREATE for PDS)

Typically there are nightly background jobs to carry out steps 1, 2, 5 and 6. 3 is a daily task and 4 is trypically a weekly task.

CUTRO_CREATE transaction will allow you to transfer PDS from ECC to APO. But you need to have an active intergation model (use txn CFM1 followed by CFM2).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

somnath