cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in scripts, i added field in standard form . how to debugg that

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is praveen i modified standard form modification, i passed a field, while executing the program value of that field is not showing, how to debugg . plz any one knows about that tell me. and one more we have return form statement in subroutine pool, it's having so many lines . and how we can no that if there is mistake in that.

regards,

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I would suggest first check the text definitions of your sap script form... goto menu bar formchecktext definitions.. select the driver program from the popuop list and click check...

resolve the errors if any..

Now to debug.. goto transaction SE71 main screen.. put your form name and the language it is being used in.. and goto menu bar utilities--activate debugger..

Now execute your transaction.. you will get a popup for the form debugger.. click ok and then use F5 or F6 and dubug the form..

Better approach will be to check that in your driver program the variable is being filled at proper place or not.. means before the sap script from prints it.. so check the logic flow too..

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas Bittera.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to debug the form goto se71, and from utilities--> activate debugger...

Now you can debug your form and see the values inside the form..

If you want to debug the sub-routine pool goto the program ( i.e where subroutine pools is written) place your debugger inside your FORM statement.

Regards,

SaiRam