cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC parameters for header and item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on a File to RFC scenario. The file has the PO deatils from which Salesorder has to be created in R/3. Am using the BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 to create salesorders. I have tested the scenario with XML message - it is working file .

The problem is with FCC.

The structure of the file is as follows

PO number,podate,deliv. date,cust. material,quantity,receiving point

message type:

-->MT_messagetype

-

>input

-

>header

po number

po date

deliv date

-

>item

-

>item

cust_material

quantity

receiving point

-

>partner

-

>partner

dummy field.

input is the recordset

i have to get the first 3 fields from the file inlto header and the rest into item.

i have created a dummy field in partner because I am mapping a constant value to sold to party in partner node .

what should be the FCC parameters ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After looking at your structure which is comma separated and doesn't have any keyfields it will be difficult to content convert it into different nodes like header and item.

I was looking at using fixed field lenght's along with field separator to split the structure, as the first 4-5 fields of u r row seem to be standard structures which will have fixed length, but then your last field "receiving point" is not a of fixed length.

so as long as my understanding goes you will have to content convert the input into a flat xml structure like this:

<input>

<header>

</po number>

</po date>

</deliv date>

</cust_material>

</quantity>

</receiving point>

</header>

<input>

Recordset name - input

Recordset structure --header,*

FCC

header.fieldNames -- po_number,1,po_date,1,deliv_date,1,cust_material,1,quantity,1,receivingpoint,1

header.fieldSeparator -- ','

header.endSeparator -- 'nl'

Since in your scenario looks like you are creating one sales order per row of file, the above structure should do the job for you.

Cheer's

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this

header,1,item,,partner,