cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAST-SPRAS value in forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a configuration which drives the population of NAST-SPRAS in standard print programs ? When I debug a program (FORM ENTRY), the value of NAST-SPRAS is already populated, is there a IMG transaction related to this ? Where is this set ? I noticed (like in Billing Forms), that the language is related to the country of the ship to party. Please advise. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to debug form entry ,just debug print program of Billing.

when you see the output type for billing ,the output type language will come based on user name logon language or customer country language.

when you change the language in VF02 -> header -> output -> enter output type -> when you change langauge En to other langauge then layout will trigger in other langauge

just goto print program of Invoice(RVADIN01) -> search NAST or NAST* ,keep the break point ,here you will get value.

if you need spro steps :

SPRO-> sales and distribution -> basic functions ->output control

Thanks

Seshu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

NAST-SPRAS is populated from the Billing Doc output configuration only

When you configure your output for the billing doc in VF02 , by going to Output message

when you enter RD00 output type, Medium, Partner and Language then an entry will be created in NAST table.

Regards

Anji