cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am a mechanical Engineer + MMS in marketing with 8 years domain experience in Sales & Marketing. Since last one year I am in to SAP as core team member for implementing SD module.We have successfully implemented SD module.

I want to persue my carrer in SAP can you please suggest as to how do I go ahead, at this moment I do not wish to join Genovat course for SD module.

Regards

Guset.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If u dont go for genovate then join any good institution and learn sap sd and practice regularly various scenarios and it will be an advantage to you as you are a core team member and also regulary keep watching this forum for knowledge upgrade and also for varous issues which we will be knwing.

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Is it worth spending 3 lacs on Genovat. Do you really forsee good chances / career prospects.

Do you think that, I could get any place in IT industry based on my domain experience with 1 years SAP experience.

Regards

Aguest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buddy

Well since you have a good domain exp i am sure conceptually you would be good but also to add to this you have an implementation exp...

Now certification is always good when you want to climb up the ladder , but then if you are good at SAP with knowledge it far better than just being certified

When you are working in SAP they will see how much you know about the product , certificaiton will add couple of points to you but i would say if you are well versed with SAP and if your company is a SAP partner you dont need to spend that much you can directly take up the exam paying 25K.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks lets see how this help me.

Regards

Answers (0)