cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at VF02-- Update terminated & same document continue to exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I am facing a serious issue of update termination.(Component version : SAP ECC 6.0)

Whenever I am going on VF02 transaction to post already created billing document there comes a following error.

Error : “Express document “Update was terminated” received from author “ABC”.

and subsequently

&

when I put the same billing document number system shows error like -

billing document 90000463 does not exist.

Please help me and tell whether this is related to BASIS or SD ?

Thanks and regards

Anubhav

SAP SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's dificult to help you, because the error you describe is a common system errors, that can occurs because of various reasons.

So, try to check ST22 transaction for the correpondent Dump. Usualy, this problem is originated in a error program, that produces a dump.

Then, try to see if the program error is a custom exit (basis problem) or standard program (SAP problem) . Then, you can use the dump description for searching SAP notes to eventualy correct your problem.

Best regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member330
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am also facing the same issue while saving the invoice for billing V3 application in vf02 getting error update terminated.

checked in st22, no luck! also checked in sm13, getting error in "RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE" but not able to resolve. Any user exit or any thing else please suggest.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Meraj

The thread you added your issue is a very old one--Pl Raise a new request after through google search.(Never share/Include Your issue in other members thread-rather you can raise a new one.

By the way what the ST22 dump analysis is telling-Please update.

Phanikumar

kennethkw_chan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may also use SM13 to check the updated records. There you may find more helpful information.

B.Rgds,

Kenneth