cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERY TO PROFORMA INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me getting this issue resolved.

I am creating a delivery and some pupose i need to create a proforma invoice against the same. But system is allowing me to create multiple proforma invoices against a delivery. Delivery type i am using is LF and proforma invoice is F8.

please help me resolving this issue as i wish to create only one proforma invoice for single delivery. system shouldn't allow to create multiple proforma invoices against a delivery.

Please help on urgent basis .

Thanks and regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default, SAP allows you to create multiple proforma. You can stop this by writing ABAP code in the copy control.

Let me know if you need more info.

Pl rewards points if you find this useful.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ramesh,

Please tell me what logic should be maintained in the ABAP code so that this proforma will not be generated more than once for a delivery.

Thanks in advance

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Select count from VBFA table for the delivery number in preceding document (take the user entered delivery number) and proforma invoice cateogry in subsequent document category Proforma Invoice (U). If the count is more than zero, then terminate it.

You need only enable this check for when user tries to create proforma invoice and not regular invoice (Invoice Type - F8).

Let me know if you need more details.

Please reward points.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for example:

You can coding in program which name is LV60A010 and assign item's Copying requirements with 010 in copy control from D/N to Billing.

You can insert these codes below into top of program.

data l_vbeln like lips-vbeln.

select single vbeln

into l_vbeln

from vbfa

where vbelv = lips-vbeln

and posnv = lips-posnr

and vbtyp_n = 'U'.

if sy-subrc = 0.

message e000(zv) with 'You can't created another Proforma Invoice by such Delivery Note.'.

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Very Much

huanzhiyu and Ramesh.

It was great help.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

Did this resolve the issue? Let me know if you need more details.

Pl reward points if my earlier post resolved the issue.

Ramesh