cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data and Cofile Missing

former_member185931
Participant
0 Kudos

I have upgrade my SAP 4.6C to ECC6 and copied the data from Production, forgot to change the STMS setting, I have made some change for Unicode and put all the changes in the Transport, I am not able to locate the Data and Cofile for this Transport.

I have checked it in my Production box and also the Upgraded System in usr/sap/trans. only thing I noticed is that Envoirnment Variable on my upgrade system was pointing to a wrong drive and directory and these directory does not exist.

Its is possible for me to generate data and Cofile?.

thanks

Jagraj Dhillon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185931
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help, I had to do STMS config again and it fixed it.

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagraj

Common transport directry for ECC6 would be similer like /usr/sap/trans/ECC60 .check at this Directry probbly you will find the cofiles and data files dirctry under this for ECC6 systems.

Regards.

S.Manu...

former_member185931
Participant
0 Kudos

My system is upgrade system, and I don't see the usr/sap/trans/ecc6 Directory,

I have the usr/sap/trans/upgrade Directory and in this directory it has all the transport used during upgrade.

thanks

Jagraj Dhillon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create new request manually and attach all objects from original (released) request.

Or try to find it by searching for K9xxxxx.<SID> file, if it was successfully released, files should be somewhere.

Regs,

FS

former_member185931
Participant
0 Kudos

I have searched every place on the server and it does not have the data and cofile, but it has the log for release.

Thanks

Jagraj Dhillon