cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting an ads error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am facing a problem..while triggering my adobe form from me23n i am getting an ads error -request start on 31/08/07..

i have debugged my whole code written in the initialization since i am using a standard drivger program...

the most strange part of the problem is that i am not getting this error for all purchase order documents....for some documents only i am getting thsi error..

after debugging i have found that it is a system error..

i dont know what has gone wrong..plis help me out from this...any guesses as why this error is occuring...

plis help..i am stuck at this point..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try looking for the corresponding error in the deafult trace file of your J2EE engine, there you will find more information about the error. /* However most often this message is due to the destionation service, as suggested above. */

Best regards,

Dezso

bv_pillai
Participant
0 Kudos

Sweta,

You will get this error due to the following:

If the service 'fp' in sicf not activated or ADS_Agent user used for login to your SAP system using the ' FP_ICF_DATA_<SID>' is locked. Ask your basis to check the FP_ICF_DATA_<SID> properties in J2EE visual admin tool. You can also ask them re-start the destination service from Visual Admin. Thanks.

Regards,

Velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i am getting this error in soe cases ie while testing some purchase orders not all

if the configuraton is not proper i should not be able to test any document..

so why this is happening..

plis help..