cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts-Follow Up Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a new follow up action for a service and maintainence Contract. Could you please tell me what path should I take for the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Sales menu choose Contract > Subsequent functions > Follow-up actions.

Enter the following data in the selection screen:

-Contract type

-Sold-to party

-Purchase order number

-Subsequent processing until (to select follow-up actions to be performed up to this date)

-Valid-to date (to select contracts valid until this date)

Choose Enter.

The system displays a list of service contracts that require follow-up processing and that meet the selection criteria.

Process follow-up actions by selecting one or more contracts and choosing Follow-up actions.

The system automatically displays a dialog box in which the necessary sales document type for the follow-up action is proposed (if you have specified a document type in the contract type in Customizing). Otherwise, you enter the document type in the relevant field.

If several different follow-up actions need to be created, the system processes each type of follow-up action in turn. For example, it proposes the quotation type for creating quotations first. Then, once you have saved the quotations, it proposes the document type for the next follow-up action.

Choose Save.

The system attempts to create the follow-up action. If any problems occur, the system issues a log. Otherwise the follow-up action(s) is/are created and you return to the list to continue follow-up processing

You can also select any contract in the list for further processing.

Reward points if helpful

Regards

SD