cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript Barcode Printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm having a problem printing a delivery number as a barcode using SAPscript. I can see the barcode in the spool display, but it doesn't print on the hard copy (it prints the delivery as a number).

I am using the character format w/barcode type BC_CD39. The form I'm using is a copy of an existing form that prints the same barcode with no problem.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Cal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test like this way

P1 <BC>&TESTING&<>

P1 is the paragraph format. Please ensure that you checked the check box for Barcode in the character format screen

or try with

*  <BC>&TESTING&<>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the correct character format w/barcode selected and barcode type "BC_CD39."

As I said, this form was copied from an existing form that prints w/no problems. The new form was changed to add some new data fields. The original form prints on the same printer w/no problems.

Is it possible the text from another area of the form is running off the page and causing a problem?

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about this. Try to create a variable window and print the barcode in that window? may help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just copied form into another form and i am able to print bar code.

Here is the following details what i did :

I am printing the bar code ,i am using main window to print bar code,see the below B3 charcter format..

<B3>&POLINE&</>

B3 is the charcter format ,bar code type is CD39__00

Font is the Times and size is 6

Thanks

Seshu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you get barcode in print preview or spool ,then it should print .

Check the printer,some of the printer will not print barcode.

there must be one printer which prints the bar code.

Thanks

Seshu