cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to idoc scenario problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do FILE TO IDOC scenario, i am getting error called, UNABLE TO CONVERT SENDER SERVICE TO AN ALE LOGICAL SYSTEM.?

could anybody solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Please follow the steps your issue will be resolved:

1.You might have created a Business System (For file) in SLD.The logical system whatever you have given in SLD as part of creating Business System (For file)

2.That logical system must be created in Receiver SAP systme , i mean where the idoc is received .

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

You get this error when Adapter specific attributes are missing..

Maintain Adapter Specific Attributes for business system in Integration directory.

Select your business system...Then select Service-->Adpater Specific identifiers.

from right hand window..

Set Logical System ID(of R/3 system), R/3System ID and client.

Let us know if you need more details.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Assign the Logical System Name in SLD for R/3 system or else if it is a business service maintain the same in Adapter Specific Attributes in the BS in ID.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your sender system is Third Party System & data is gettng passd from Third Party to R/3. While sending IDOC to any SAP system, XI tries to populate the control record of IDOC using source. Here it will not work so in Message Mapping you manully fill all control record info.

It should solve ur prb.

Also check in SLD of XI that you have assigned Logical system name to R/3 system (Client Specific).

Regards

Sushil