Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For SC the PR no. visible in BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL but not transferred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM4.0.

For certain shopping carts though all the data seems to be perfect and there is a purchase requsition no. visible in BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL function module but the SC is not transferred to backend. When we search for the PR no. in the backend it doesnt exists there. When we try to manually transfer the shopping cart to backend also it fails. It happens frequently in our system.

Is there any specific reasons behind it ?

Please advise.

Best regards,

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the explanation of the transfer error, have a look in the application log (RZ20 in SAPGUI, or application monitor through the WEB with an admin role ).

You'll have the exact error message.

NB: The error message will also be visible in BBP_PD transaction

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your reply.

I had checked BBP_PD and RZ20 before and i couldnt get any info towards the resolution of the issue. The following is the output received in RZ20. Please suggest me how to interpret the following messages:

Node name (MTE) BEP\Business to Business Procurement(100)\...\Shopping Basket\Not transferred to backend

System BEP

Context Business to Business Procurement(100)

Object name Shopping Basket

Short name Not transferred to backend

Type Status attribute

Class BBP_SB_NOTTRANSFERED

Highest alert Red

Number of alerts 15

Definition status ENABLED

Customizing status DBSET

Auto-reaction method -

Definition status -

Runtime status -

Data collection method BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED

Definition status AL_TD_DEF_CHECKED

Runtime status AL_TD_RUN_REQUIRED

Analysis method BBP_ANALYZE_SB_NOTTRANSFERED

Definition status AL_TD_DEF_CHECKED

In BBP_PD i dont get any message except "The delivery date is in past" alert message which is not an issue. In BBP_MON_SC the status is shown as "Item in Transfer Process" and resubmitting doesnt help.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you activated the application monitors.

As soon as there is an error during the transfer, you'll find the backend detailed error message in BBP_PD transaction in section <i>"Alerts that Could Belong to this Document:"</i> (last section in BBP_PD detail screen).

NB: As you SC status stays in status "Item in Transfer Process", it may also mean that a dump was raised before the RFC call to the Backend, so please check ST22

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks again for your response.

Please advise if any specific application monitor needs to be activated.This specific issue doesnt show up in any of our application monitor. We have the following monitors actvated in our system:

CCMS monitor sets ( See also http://service.sap.com/monitoring)

SAP APO Monitor

SAP B2B Procurement - Monitors

SAP BW Monitors

SAP Business Workflow

SAP CCMS Monitor Templates

SAP CCMS Monitors for Optional Components

SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors

SAP CCMS Technical Operations Templates

SAP CCMS Web Admin Monitor Templates

SAP CRM Monitor Templates

SAP EBP Procurement Internal Monitors

SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors

SAP J2EE Monitor Templates

SAP Mobile Infrastructure Monitor Templates

SAP Process Monitoring Infrastructure

I am unable to take the RFC trace as it's refreshed every 7 days. What's more puzzling is when i try to manually push these SC using FM BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT, but it doesnt change the status.Please advise.

Best regards,

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sambit,

When you manually try to transfer the SC, it is normal that your SC is not transfered, as the standard checks each item status and does not process items with status 'In transfer process'.

Try first to change your SC status with FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE, and then retry to transfer the SC.

NB: As the transfer is done at the end of the WF, it is a background process, so check you don't have background process stucked.

Regards.

Vadim

PS: Please do not forget to rewards people for helping answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vadim,

Appreciate your speedy reply.

I was not able to change the SC status using the FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE suggested by you. The status in BBP_PD shows as <b>Inactive</b>. Can you please suggest what should be the value of the

I-ACTIVITY in BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE FM to change the status of the SC ? I tried with value RELS for I-ACTIVITY but it didnt change the status of the shopping cart.The SC is fully approved by the approvers and no work items are pending.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Sambit