cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process & corresponding Workflows are different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Integration Process which I have defined in IR & corresponding workflow definition is different. How to change the workflow so that it should be similar to Integration Process.

PS: I created IP & then made some changes to it but when I check the workflow of this process in SXI_CACHE, it is still referring to older version of IP.

How to activate latest definition of workflow..??

Regards

Sushil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sushil,

Have you tried using transaction SWWL. It is to delete workfolw item. Here you can delete all old workflow item (The one which your IP is refering) and then you can go ahead by creating your new workflow.

-Gouri

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Cache Notifications in Inetegration Repository. if it is green, go to SXI_CACHE and mnually Activate the IP again. If still no luck, try importing the IP into the ID from IR once again and then check SXI_CACHE

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this also but no success.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

If I am not wrong you cannot change the workflow defination of the integration process manually.

After activating Integration process, new changes would be reflected to your workflow.

Check your SXI_CACHE...refresh it...

Also as far as workflows are considered number of time we face problem related to memory. You can refresh abap stack memory using TC : SWU_OBUF.

Click on refresh button, logoff and login again...

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nilesh for ur reply but in SXI_CACHE it was showing return code as 99. I activated it again & return code became 0 (Which is no errors) bt there is no Name & Reposeitory Namespace for my Integration Process.

Ssytem is showing cache upto date but for this it is still referring to older definition.

I tried ur mentioned TCode also bt no success.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushil,

Just one more test...copy your IP with new name...and re-import it in ID...check if you can see new changes...

..I remember I had this problem...and after memory refresh it got sorted out...

this kinda problems are more related to memory

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that option but after that only it stopped my showing any Name & Repository Name space in SXI_CACHE to my process. Now it is not showing any workflow attached to it also...!!

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushil,

I think its better to reboot ABAP and JAVA stack...

Nilesh