cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when we have to use business service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In real time at what circumstance we will use business service instead of business systems?

one more thing really we will come across this kind of scenario often or very rare case.

kindly explain me with some real time situation with business landscape.

regards

Ruban

Message was edited by:

ruban R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A Business service represents an abstract unit for addressing message senders and message receivers. You can use a business service to group interfaces.

It is useful to use business services when configuring cross-company processes. Usually, the interface descriptions of the business partners involved are made publicly available. The system landscape is only partly known, however.

Configuring Cross-Company Processes

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/da/7a2f41b239a831e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i try to search in this forum like" business service", i end up with no result found now..that why i posted this message..i do not know i searched with all terms like alerts..but i did not get any result..any problem with sdn forum search..or i am wrong something..i do not know..

any help...

thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is an issue with current search function.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try google.

site:sdn.sap.com followed by your Search String

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruban,

Check out this thread on business service..

I could find number of links when I tried to search with same term in SDN forum...seems to be sone other problem.

Login into SDN forum and search again.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i did as u said..logout and login in sdn forum..ur thread link and search is not working..

any way i will wait and i will try again after some time...

when we do not know about sender or receiver business landscape details then we should go with business service, is it right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Correct.

If you do not have technical details of sending / receiving system you can create Business Service.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Systems : If the systems are available inside your firewall, i.e you know the complete details about the system

Business Service : If the sender or receiver system is outside your firewall