cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization Error: Cannot load state for SyncBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The error I am getting is very generic. Can anybody help me in explaining in what all situation following error may happen. This error is happening when I press synchronize button in client device. We are using server driven synchronous syncBos. All data also gets transferred successfully from server to client and vice-versa.

<b>Exception occurred when processing methodSMARTSYNC : java.lang.RuntimeException: Inbound processing of container with index 508 failed: Can not load state for cZOR_POINT_TOP with key 1099974 : <InboundProcessingError timestamp="2007-08-31-18-21-28"><RowProcessorDispatcherDump type="nonObservable" ><Action>d</Action><TopRowKey>0001099974</TopRowKey><ChildRowKey> </ChildRowKey><RequestId> </RequestId><StateID> </StateID></RowProcessorDispatcherDump></InboundProcessingError> : Inbound processing of container with index 508 failed: Can not load state for cZOR_POINT_TOP with key 1099974 : <InboundProcessingError timestamp="2007-08-31-18-21-28"><RowProcessorDispatcherDump type="nonObservable" ><Action>d</Action><TopRowKey>0001099974</TopRowKey><ChildRowKey> </ChildRowKey><RequestId> </RequestId><StateID> </StateID></RowProcessorDispatcherDump></InboundProcessingError></b>

Also I want to mention that even if we are using Synchronous Server driven syncbos, the data from client database gets flushed after pressing synchronization button more than once.

Regards,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

To add to what Karthik said, the current error is due to some previous error. It might be diffcult to investigate the root cause now.

Just do a client data reset and sync again. It should solve the problem. Also have a look at the log to see any errors are coming..

Regards

Ajith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

The exception occurs when the middleware sends an action for a syncbo that is not present in the client. In your case the middleware is sending a delete request for a syncbo that is not present in the client. This inconstancy could have occurred due to an earlier error, can you check the trace file to see if you have any other error logs, you can search for the synckey 1099974 in the log.

Best Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik and Ajith,

Thanks for the reply... We will look into the matter based on hints provided by you people...

Regards,

Gopal