cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender rfc advanced mode options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xi Experts,

There Is a <b>Verify sender system </b> under <b>advance mode</b> in the sender RFC communication channel.

Could u tell me what this option for, will it bypass the sender aggrement when it is tested? Is this option recommended when the sender is an SAP system (since the help.sap.com link says its used for non-sap systems)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I am also getting the same problem "looking for alternative service identifiers CPA cache failed" for the sender RFC adapter.

I have the sender BS with proper logical system name. when i debug the function module on the sender sap system it gives this error.

When i uncheck the option verify sender system, then it gives different error saying unable to identify the BS in the CPA cache.

I did the cache refresh and i am not getting the data from sap. I have a scheduled job on the sap side and it dosent go the C status. can u suggest me whether i need to uncheck this or not

Thanks in advance

srini

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the TCP Ip connection on R3 regustered ? Is the same program Id being used in ultiple Sender RFC adapters in XI?

Is the Business System / Service in the Intgreatin Directory containg the valid Logical System Name?

Are the details in the Sender RFC adapter correct. The Gateway host and service should be the SAP Systems gateway host and service.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

The program id is registered correctly and the sender RFC is green and we are using the same Program ID. I have also checked in SMGW on the sap side and the program is registerd there.

In the integration directory, i did not check for the Logical system name of the sender system. sender sap system has a logical system name and it exists in sld and where to check in ID for the LS name of the sender system ?

The gw host and service corresponds to the sap system.

can u plz suggest where to see for the LS in the ID ?

Thanks,

srini

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dobule Click on the Business System --> Menu at the top --> Business System --> Adapter Specific Attributes --> Logical System Name

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have checked alll the details LS name, SYS ID and client exists.

Do i need to uncheck the verify sender system option under the advanced mode ?

Thanks,

srini

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not needed in that case.

What I would suggest is recheck the parameters in the Sender RFC adapter, it should refer to the values of your R3 system.

Make some dummy changes and activate it.

The same for the TCP IP connection. Make some changes to it and save it and test connection and then trigger the Report.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

In the sender RFC CC channel , do i need to check the set Adapter specific Message attributes and RFC destination options

Thanks,

srini

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your sender Business System has the Correct Logical System Name corresponding to the R3 system , you need not Deslect the Verify Sender System under the Advaced mode.

But if you want to use a Business Service then you need to deselect this option

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

the previous sender r3 system is <b>PS</b> .Now the sender R3 system is <b>BS</b> so i have changed corresponding BS details(IP adress and system id ) in sender RFC Communication channel and tested its throughs error " lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed" so unchecked the verify sender system in advance mode .So my question is will it bypass sender aggrement .Is it recomanded.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need to change the Technical System to which the Business System is pointing to and also change the logical system name of the Business System In the SLD and then check if the change is getting reflected in the Integration Directory.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to test without defining new technical and logical system in SLD (for BS system)?, coz i got messages in moni after uncheck the sender verify system in Communication channel.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju,

Pl ready my first reply to this thread.

If you want to maintain the existing Business System without making any changes, de-selectiing verify Sender System does the trick.

But having the Verify Sender System is recommended as then you have 2 layers of Security checks. Once with Source's Logical System name to check if the request os coming from the right source or not.

But if you want to make things work, then de-selecting this option is all u need to do.

Regards

Bhavesh