Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNAPR vs NAST tables ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

TNAPR vs NAST tables in o/p type configuration (NACE) -

>(say , in terms of SAP script )

what both of this table actually does ---pls specify.. ???

o/p type is a combination of 3 things:

1. Driver program

2. Subroutine pool

3. Script name / Form name(layout )

i have seen in case of MEDRUCK(Standard purchase order form) if u go to transaction code NACE then see the output type u will see a subroutine pool name (in IDES version of SAP ) ...but from se38 there will be no object of that name ..?

so for what purpose it is given there ?

and if i made changes the standard form MEDRUCK into my own form say ZMEDRUCK & add something through the subroutine pool ...am i required to enter the new subroutinepool name in o/p tyoe configaration or it will work fine ?

as im calling that subroutine (pool) from my ZMEDRUCK ....

plsss answer ...

thnks ,

SARIT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NACE is used to create output type while creating the output type you will mention forms, and driver program.

that will be maintained in the table TNAPR.

if you create the output type using NACE then it will be automatically visible in table NAST and TNAPR.

so check in NAST, TNAPR table

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TNAPR will consists of form and its corresponding driver program. but in NACE is the trnasaction code which we need to do the configuration for a Layout, these will be stored in TNAPR table ...

in NACE you need to mention the Output type, then You need to give the Driver program and the layout name . then the configuration is done. no need to give any extra programs or no need to give any extra subroutine pools

regards

Sudheer