cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to do idoc to proxy scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

As per requirement i am doing IDOC TO PROXY scenario. Can any one Pls help me how to do this configuration briefly.

with regards,

Naresh.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a Server Proxy Scenario.

To trigger the IDoc maintain necessary configuraions in R/3 and XI like.

1) RFC Destination (SM59) [XI & R/3]

2) Create Port (IDX1) [XI]

3) Load Meta Data for IDOC (IDX2) [XI]

3) Create Partner Profile (WE20) [R/3]

2) Create Port (We21) [R/3]

Also go thru this blog....<a href="/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi Configuration for Pushing IDOC's from SAP to XI</a> by Swaroopa Vishwanath

There is no need to create sender IDoc communication channel and Sender Aggrement...

Go thru this blog for creating <a href="/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies Server Proxies</a> by Siva Maranani

Regards

Santhosh

[url=; Use a Good Subject Line, One Question Per Posting - Award Points[/url]

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Sender IDOC you have to do all the settings in R3 side like logical system, RFC Desti, Partner profile, Ports, model distribution etc. for this u will get lot of help on SDN. Just search with IDOC.

For Proxy, u will have to create ABAP server Proxy. U can use SPROXY Tcode for this.

Inbound proxy for the corresponding Inbound Message Interface is generated in the SAP System. You will get corresponding Class. right your code in that.

-Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

thanks for ur quick responce,

All connections are working well.and i did all steps what are required to my scenario.But here i am using the standard SWCV.Pls help me how to work with this kind of std scenario on both IR & ID.

with regrads,

Naresh,K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is regarding your SRM SUS Scenario.

Go to SLD create 2 business sys, 1 for SAPR3 and 1 for SRM.

In IR u should import required IDOCs. You will get corresponding mapping and evrything in std SWC content.

In ID Go and define your scenario. Dont use sender agreement . for IDOC it is not required.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also go thru this Blog <a href="/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies do you activate ABAP Proxies?</a> By Vijayakumari

Regards

Santhosh

<a href=" to set the thread to solved when you havereceived a solution</a>