cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUMBER RANGES

Former Member
0 Kudos

a unique reqt is ahead please help me in this

we have a reqt that to maitnain number ranges specific to orgnizations.

ex we have a slaes org in delhi and chennai

now our client want the orders to be genrated at delhi to be tagged as DL001

and at chennai as CH001,CH002,CH003 how to do this it shdnt b external number range

it should be internal as a character in it and org specific please help me in this

REWARDS DEFII..

thanks .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to use user exit for this.

Try using the User-Exit.

<b>USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE</b>

The user exit is called up in the <b>FORM</b> routine <b>BELEG_SICHERN</b>.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the different sales document types for different sales organizations. U restrict the document types for different sales areas which includes the sales organisation. Create number ranges uniquely for sales document types which represents individual sales organisations. in this way u have a solution.

The other is using user exit. I am not sure about this logic but, U cld go ahead with this.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Choose different order types for both the sales organisation and assign different number ranges to those concerned document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE:

This userexit is used to assign a different internal document number to the

sales order(VA01) when it is created depending on some criteria like a different SALES ORGANIZAION(VKORG) .

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah thanks for ur reply mate

further clarifying it just let me know where excatly u use this user exit ....and how it to be assinged to sales org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

If you want to use USER EXIT then ask the ABAPer to use the programme RV60AFZZ and this program will skip the standard number ranges based on the selection criteria given by you either the company code or sales organisation.Reward if it helps.