cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 SP 9 - Text fields shown incorrectly in 'Documents & Attachments'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Aftre installing SRM 5.0 (SRM SERVER 5.5 SP 9) in extended classic mode, I have checked the text elements and text ID's config and all is fine.

However, when I view the cart details via the internal ITS, the vendor text, internal note and apporval notes text fields are all greyed out (disabled), not changeable and show a text box in the wrong place higher up the screen.

Does anyone know of any procedurte I need to follow to get these working correctly? I assume there may be some java applet settings causing the problem?

Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

I've solved such problem!!!!!!!!!

I've implement note 1067625. And now text box is the right place in the screen.

Nadzeya.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solved my problem too )

Thanks.

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadzeya,

We applied this note and the Internal Note and Vendor text are in the correct place. BUT the approval notes text box is greyed out in the wizard transaction, and it appears larger than it should in the one screen transaction - do you have the same problem?

Thanks,

Paula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - this is fixed via different notes.

Check out OSS notes 987686, 1028842. I applied both and it works great now (although the text box is quite large!).

Let me know how you get on.

Best regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I applied 987686 and have partially applied (no manual corrections yet) 1028842. I have only partially applied 1028842 because I don't think it will resolve our problem.

The Shop Wizard works fine now - Notes for Approval box is now appearing normal. But in the Shop One Screen (BBPSC03), the Notes for Approval box is actually covering the buttons "Check" and "Create my template" (unlike the normal Shop Wizard transaction where the buttons appear at the bottom of the Notes for Approval box). Further to this, if I then go into the section Documents and Attachments, my Vendor Text box is reappearing at the top left side of the screen...

Are you having this same problem in your One Screen transaction?

We have already applied note 1067625.

Thanks,

Paula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are only using the wizard, so have not checked the one screen transaction I am afraid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me which notes are useful to fix

1) Approval notes text box hiding the check button

2) Internal note and vendor text boxes are non-editable

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Support Pack 10 and note 987686 solved all the issues.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank v much - problem solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no Java Applet for texts in SC.

Please check your text schema.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this has been checked already.

I think there is some java / technical consideration with the text section. It was something I vaguely remember from the last project I did on SRM 5.0. Maybe someone technical knows?

Regards,

Nick