cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I maintained (PR00,KF00,K007) and assigned condition types to pricing procedure. When I deliver order error displays as (Mandotory condition MWST is missing.)

I am sure that there is not condition type which is MWST in the pricing procedure.The error should not appear.

How can I correct the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MWST : is output tax, so what you can do is maintain the condition record for MWST in VK11 and this should fix your problem....

since you would have used this in your pricing procedure & no values are maintained for it

the other option is in conditions tab of your order enter the MWST and manually enter the value for it and your problem will go off.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I want to thank all of you for your responds.

Problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

either you might have entered in MMR has material taxable or CMR taxable check them

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I do not use standard pricing procedure RVA01. I created new one that contains PR00,KF00,K007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to pricing configuration settings.. and remove the mandatory tick mark

spro> img> sd> basic functions> pricing> pricing control> define and assign pricing procedure> maintain pricing procedure> select rvaa01<b>(or ur created Procedure)</b> > select control data> select mwst and remove the tick mark as said above

Reward if Useful

Thanx & regards..

Naren..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to pricing configuration settings.. and remove the mandatory tick mark

spro> img> sd> basic functions> pricing> pricing control> define and assign pricing procedure> maintain pricing procedure> select rvaa01 > select control data> select mwst and remove the tick mark as said above

Reward if Useful

Thanx & regards..

Naren..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u are using the standard pricing procedure RVAA01 in which there is the condition type MWST .

so better to use the pricing procedure defined on ur own and include in that the conditions types which u require

reward points if necessary

santosh

vemuri.sk@gmail.com