cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript non availability in current client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In SAPscripts, Form 'MM07ET' is not available in my current client, but getting displayed in the output. I tried even its availability in golden client '000', but it does not exists there also. FYI - in TNAPR, for output type 'WEE1', I found this form, but couldnt trace out its existance. Probably a dynamic call. Could anyone help me out in determining this Form in my current client please or help me out where and how can I trace it?

Help is well rewarded.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

msmithson
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I believe the form name is actually RM07ETIKETT. You can read more about it in SAP Note 85650. I suggest you also read SAP Note 69870 which states in part:

"In table TNAPR, the incorrect layout set was assigned to the message type WEE1. According to the online documentation, the layout set must be assigned. The layout set in the standard SAP System system is RM07ETIKETT (see transaction OMCF). However, the text object MM07ET must be maintained in table TNAPR, and not the layout set RM07ETIKETT."

I hope that answers your question.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

might be this would be aaa preconfigureform...............u wont find preconfigured forms in master client...

reward points helpful....