cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM5.5 XI Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I import the MDM 5.5 XI content, I am able to see only the Employee object interfaces and mappings. I could not find any interfaces for vendor, customer, material in XI under MDME Server component.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

XI content is not necessary for MDM 5.5.

The syndicator creates IDOC-XML files which can be picked up by XI and routed to the appropriate SAP R/3 system. Mapping and conversion is done in MDM 5.5 instead of e.g. MDM 3.0 where XI played a major role!

Besides that, in the MDM 5.5 package there is some predelivered content for repositories such as mentiond by my predecessor but this has nothing to do with XI-content.

Cheers,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Can you suggest me a place where I can find some information/documentation on Syndicator??

Thanks & Regards,

Rajani Kumar K

KlausDavid
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The guide for the syndicator is currently in work by SAP development.

There's a pretty good how-to paper for the syndicator availbale on the service market place.

Regards Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I could not find any How-to guide for Syndicator in service place. Can you please be specific about the path??

Regards,

Rajani Kumar K

KlausDavid
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Here we go.

https://service.sap.com/nw-howtoguides

Regards Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the link.

Regards,

Rajani Kumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pre-packaged content consists of 4 separate repositories: Material, Vendor, Customer and Employee, each with their object specific maps and schema.