cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create our Purchase Requisition (PR) for direct materials thru using Project Systems (PS) from the SAP R/3 Backend system (V4.6C).

The Purchase Requisitions are transfered regularly to SAP SRM 5.5 system using scheduled report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

Our problem is when you use the above procedure, the identification of the person who created the Purchase Requisition is lost when the PR is transfered from the backend system to SRM Shopping Cart. The name that appears in the SRM Shopping Cart status and the email notifications are all RFC-USER which is the name of the remote user created to handle the RFC communications.

Is there a way to show the original name of the Purchase Requisition creator in the SRM side without creating a user field and ABAP program to do the update in SRM?

Best regards,

Rolly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Look at this Link, where i answered a similar question. This will surely help you:

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus.

I tried to used the Badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to change the value field CREATED_BY in SRM. but I can't change it.

Anybody have some sample code.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through the following links/ SAP OSS Notes, which will definitely help -></u>

Note 593109 - Short dumps UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION in SRM 2.0 (EBP 3.5)

Dump occurs when you use the RPRSEL01 report.

As of plug-in Release 2003.1, use the BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER report

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the data using the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" to change the field "CREATED BY" in SRM.

You can take the SC GUID in this BADI and you can find the PR no(field EXT_DEMID in SRM) for which this Shopping is created.Use the FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL".Then once you get the PR no,make an RFC call to R/3 system to get the requester's name and then map that value to the field CREATED BY in SRM.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thank you for your response. I have asked our ABAP team to try your suggestion as well.

Best regards,

Rolly

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Following Badis may be helpful you.

BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT-This Badi is called in R/3 before requirements are taken by extreq program.You can change the data mapping here.

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI-This Badi would change data of requirements before saving into SRM system

Regards

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thank you for your response. We will try your suggestion.

Best regards,

Rolly