cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting SAP with error code -11113

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I upgraded my SAP Netweaver from SP6 to SP7, then to SP8. After that, I can't seem to start my server anymore.

Here is the developer trace for my server0.

JHVM_BuildArgumentList: main method arguments of node [server0]

[Thr 5088] Fri Aug 31 07:30:38 2007

[Thr 5088] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.krn.perf.PerfTimes

[Thr 5088] Fri Aug 31 07:30:39 2007

[Thr 5088] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.proj.jstartup.JStartupFramework

[Thr 5088] JLaunchISetClusterId: set cluster id 16266050

[Thr 5088] JLaunchISetState: change state from [Initial (0)] to [Waiting for start (1)]

[Thr 5088] JLaunchISetState: change state from [Waiting for start (1)] to [Starting (2)]

[Thr 5040] Fri Aug 31 07:30:58 2007

[Thr 5040] JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

[Thr 5040] JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -11113)

Here is the log for the std_server0.out:

Service dbpool started. (2609 ms).

service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================

Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.useTxManager()Z

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.useTxManager(InternalUMFactory.java:1196)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.getConnection(DataBasePersistence.java:3923)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.doSearch(DataBasePersistence.java:4781)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.searchPrincipalDatabags(DataBasePersistence.java:3542)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.searchPrincipalDatabagsInternal(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:4447)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.searchPrincipalDatabags(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:3959)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.RoleFactory.getRoleByUniqueName(RoleFactory.java:1674)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.forceGetRole(PermissionRoles.java:566)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.createDefaultRoles(PermissionRoles.java:460)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.createDefaultRoles(PermissionRoles.java:388)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:290)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:105)

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.useTxManager()Z

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.useTxManager(InternalUMFactory.java:1196)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.getConnection(DataBasePersistence.java:3923)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.doSearch(DataBasePersistence.java:4781)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.DataBasePersistence.searchPrincipalDatabags(DataBasePersistence.java:3542)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.searchPrincipalDatabagsInternal(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:4447)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.searchPrincipalDatabags(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:3959)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.RoleFactory.getRoleByUniqueName(RoleFactory.java:1674)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.forceGetRole(PermissionRoles.java:566)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.createDefaultRoles(PermissionRoles.java:460)

at com.sap.security.core.role.imp.PermissionRoles.createDefaultRoles(PermissionRoles.java:388)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:290)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:105)

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Aug 31, 2007 7:30:57 AM com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_64] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

What seems to be causing this problem? please help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello arnold,

check the link

It may the issue of role and authorization.

Also Look at the 'defaultTrace' trace files under and paste:

/usr/sap/<your SID>/DVEBMGS<nr>/j2ee/cluster/server0/log

Regards,

Jafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jafer,

Thank for the reply. You're correct, it has something to do with the role and authorization. I read through the link that you provided, but I can't seem to understand where can I set the roles for J2EE_ADMIN? I cannot start the Netweaver, since I get the -11113 error.

Is there another way or a standalone app to use so I can change the roles?

arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes arnold there are many tools like visual administrator and probably configtool from there you can change the role for these users

path for visual administrator is

usr/sap/sid/instance/j2ee/admin//go.bat for windows

go.sh for unix

All the best

Jafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jafer,

Do you happen to know the default port used for the visual administrator? I tried 50100, but could not connect.

Or maybe I could not connect because I could not start my SAP server because of the -11113 error?

arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arnold,

What are the sys.no of your SAP system and what port are you trying to

connect with?

Port should be =50000+(100*central instance number).

Also Check if all 3 jlaunch processes are running on the OS.

Check for log files and paste...........

/sapmnt/<SID>/DVEBMGS<sys.no>/j2ee/cluster/bootstr ap

/sapmnt/<SID>/DVEBMGS<sys.no>/j2ee/cluster/server0 /log

/sapmnt/<SID>/DVEBMGS<sys.no>/j2ee/cluster/dispatcher/log

Jafer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Mr. Jafer is on the right track.

May be you could login to the config tool and reset the password for j2ee_admin, you will find it under Cluster data --> secure data --> and on the right hand window you will have the field admin/password/SID , here you can enter the password for j2ee_admin user. Also check that the j2ee_admin is not locked.

Apart from that, do refer SAP note for j2ee_startup problems : 940893.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jafer and Prem,

Your right. I got it to work. Thanks a lot. Big thanks to Jafer.

arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

The error could be that UME frame cannot load the classes. If you can Redeploy the following SDAs using SDM remote GUI tool:

com.sap.security.core.offline.sda (extract from SAPJEECOR*_.SCA)

com.sap.security.api.offline.sda (extract from SAPJEECOR*_.SCA)

com.sap.security.core.ume.service.sda (extract from SAPJEE*_.SCA)

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

Thank you for the reply. I tried to redeploy the said sda files, but could not do it individually. When I tried to deploy the whole SAPJEECOR*_.SCA, it said that no possible actions can be done. All archives have already been deployed.

How can I individually deploy the individual sca files from SAPJEECOR*_.SCA?

arnold