cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to rep HR Org Struc into an existing manaullly create SRM Org struc

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to replicate and synchronise the HR Org structure into an existing SRM manaully created org struc. At the moment, the manaully create org struc has users created using users_gen, Is this possible?

Or do we have to delete the manaully created org structure and start afresh by performing an intial lorg struc load from HR?

By the way we have implemented SRM 5.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ALE scenario for Org Struct. replication has user exit where you can manage a mapping from your HR struct. IDs to your manually created Org Struct in SRM.

Also be careful using this scenario, cause you'll have to manage identical number ranges for objects between HR system and SRM system.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vadim,

Thanks for your rsponse. I need to understand what your comments. Can I replicate a new Org structure from HR over an exising manually created SRM org structure with deleting the existing one?

If so, then please send me the details to the scenario you are refering to.

Just to let you know, we intend to not use the manually created SRM Structure once we start synchronising with HR. We will still need to create a whole new/identical number range? And what number range are we talking about here is this the business Partner number range?

Answers (0)