cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi mapping with out BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL ,

I am trying to do multi mapping with out using BPM .I will get message from the sender and i need to send that to two different target system. I have defined the mapping in the IR . In ID i have created the configuration scenario and i have created the receiver determination .In receiver determination i have selected "EXTENDED" and when i select input help for mapping name it says "NO Object found". What else should i do get the mapping program here .

Regards,

Tarun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if u have to branch out the messages based upon some conditions then use Xpath for this.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

if there are no conditions,you simply want to send the complete message to two different receivers then just give two business systems (one each for the two receivers) in receiver determination.ofcourse u need interface determination and receiver CC for each of the receivers.

Thanx

Aamir

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I'm sorry but if he needs 2 different receivers, then it's not the case of using Enhanced Interface Determination.

sapuser,

if you scenario is asynchronous, then it's easily implemented.

But it won't be achieved with multimapping.

You'll have 2 receivers in receiver determination (normal RD, not enhanced). For each of those, you'll have to create a separate simple mapping (that will generate the message expected at each receiver system) and refer that mapping in the interface determination of each receiver.

For example, you have input_message containing data1 and data 2. You'll have 2 simple mappings (not a multimapping), 1 generating output_message_1 containing data1 and the other generating output_message_2 containing data2. Then refer those mappings in the proper interface determinations.

Regards,

Henrique.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to do a Enhanced Interface Determination and not a Enhanced Receiver Determination.

The Receiver determination will be the standard receiver determination,

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bavesh,

Thanks for the reply .Can you please tell me what all i need to do multi mapping. Using multi mapping can i send messages to two different tagret systems or will it be two different messages to the same system . please help me out.

Regards,

Tarun.