cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC import error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While importing RFC into XI, I got following error.

<b> **Ready for import**

Import started...

Z_BAPI_UPDATE_CUSTOMER:

+ com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: ABAP Dictionary Type ZFIAR_CUST_GEN | urn:sap-com:document:sap:types is already locked in another change list by user wljizi

Z_BAPI_GET_LEGACY_CUSTOMER:

+ com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: ABAP Dictionary Type ZFIAR_CUST_CRDT | urn:sap-com:document:sap:types is already locked in another change list by user wljizi

Import failed with 2 error</b>

I checked for locked objects and found no locked objects. I wonder what is wrong. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji,

This object is already imported by "wljizi" but he hasn't activated his change list...hence it is not allowing you to re-imprt same object.

In your IB, Select change list , Pur user name "wljizi" and click on display..

Right click on change list and select "Transfe" it will transfer it on your id...now you can import / activate new object.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you for help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I think the other reason could be that the user wljizi is changing the RFC in SAP, while you are importing the RFC in XI.

-Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this :

Go to change list and select user "wljizi" or select "all" and assign his change list to your user (right click to get that option)and either activate or reject the change list. Now try to re-import againg

Cheer's