cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Manager Installation

0 Kudos

I am able to successfully install the Console

But when I tried to install the Datamanager in my PC it gives me an error 'The file C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and you have access to the destination directory'

I am running XP and my login to the PC does not have admin privillege - Do I have to get the Admin Privillege to get the Data Manager installed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopalan,

when you can install console then your data manager should also be installed easily.but if you are facing problem doing that.please go to the repository you have chosen right click on that and from the context menu chse verify repository.and check for the errors.sometimes there could be some non fatal errors which prevent you from installing the data manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalan,

Did you ever find the solution to this? I have the exact problem; Console install works fine, plenty of free space on the drive, the file is in the correct location but it won't install the Data Manager...

Funnily it will install some previous builts without a problem but not this one (5.5.42.75)

Let me know what you did to fix it...

Cheers,

Rob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try installing on another PC to check ...it looks like a memory issue.

Regards,

Anita

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gapalan,

I you could successfully install Console then you can also install Data Manager with the same System rights. it does not require separate privileges. I do belive that either you misplaced the file msvcrt.dll as the error says; just check for it wether it exists there or not; and even check the system space is there enough space in the drive to install the software.

Regards,

CHARAN