cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SAP:WEBAS Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Export CDs missing during installation of database instance:

We are facing a problem during the installation of the Database Instance. It asks me for "SAP Web AS 6.40 Export CD 1/3". We have tried several packages from the marketplace, e.g. DVD SAP NetWeaver 04 SR1 Installation Export .

It asks for the label: SAP:WEBAS:6.40:EXPORT(1/3..)

Also I have checked all the labels in the Java 6.40 WebAS, no one is similar to this.

What do I need to download?

Any hint on this would be really appreciated!

Regds,

VIki...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vignesh,

There is a seperate DVD for this Export in SR1.You will have to point to that

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys Can i get the DVD/CD Number Please

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vignesh,

Call up SAP Support and tell them that you didn't get the Export DVD, before doing that check your DVD Catalog properly, I do not have access to the Netweaver DVDs right now so I cannot tell you exactly which DVD number has the export CDs.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vignesh,

What system exactly are you trying to install ? (r/3, XI, BW) What are the directories in "SAP NetWeaver 04 SR1 Installation Export" ?

Did you order the package of NetWeaver with all the disks ?

Kind Regards,

Dimitry Haritonov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vignesh,

Update:

"SAP NetWeaver 04 SR1 Installation Export" have : EXP1, EXP2, EXP3 directories.

When the installation asks for CD exp1, did you try to give the path of the label.asc inside of EXP1 directory ?

Regards,

Dimitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Are you installing the Netweaver from the DVDs given by SAP. You can find the DVD Export in one of the DVD. NW04 SR1 export is not compatible. if you want use NW04 SR1, use all the CDs from SMP and isntall the central instance.

regards

Anand.M