cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Required your valuable suggestion to resolve the following error we got in our production system. Generally we do PGI every day successfully, but today we had a problem while Goods Issuing some of the materials.

Today, while Goods issuing some of the deliveries, received the following error as

<b><i>"Acct. 122303 for trans./event key BSX, postable directly

Message no. M7109

Diagnosis

The stock account determined automatically by the system is one that is directly postable. However, this stock posting can only be made to an automatically postable account."</i></b>

Can any one suggest me, what might be the problem and how to resolve.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the accounting setting for Acct. 122303 has been changed recently and you are getting this error after the changes.

Report this to the FI conslultant and request them to verify the changes to this acct.

Let them know that you are having an issue due to these changes.

<b>Reward if helpful.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yathish,

Do you have any idea, where exactly we can figure the error in the accounting document. How to verify the changes in the account? I don't have any idea about the accounting documents. Can you please help on this!!

Thanks

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to T.Code: OBYC and double click on BSX and it will ask for Chart of accounts, enter it and then go to Posting key and chk the settings.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful