cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger EDI output type by logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to propose a delivery output on delivery document based on logical system.

I have maintained partner profile by logical system. In the partner profile, i have given the delivery output type and the process code.

I have also maintained condition records for the delivery output.

I would like the system to propose the delivery output not by ship to party or sold to party but by the logical system.

Because i do not want to maintain 3000 customers in the partner profiles, instead trigger the output by logical system.

Please let me know, if anyone has gone thru this situation and resolved.

Thank you in advance.

-Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you provide the information on how you solved the issue.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing you should make sure that, when you create the output type , partner function should have an entry for EDI - LS combination.

Secondly , make sure you have option for EDI transmission on the output type (medium 6).

Third, when you create partner profile for LS, make sure you give partner function as LS, even though SAP gives warning that its not required.

Last but not least, i didnt create any distribution model , because when i created distribution model and generate partner profile, system was not generating the profile properly.

I am not sure, whatever i did was right, but its working for me.

-Naga