cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - DropDownbyIndex in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement, where my scenario is - I have two table, 1) Master Tabel 2)InnerTable.

When i select any row in the master table (which contains order no, equipments and Quantity), multiple rows should be selected with the same orderno (as each order there may be any number of equipments), this is done, so now the multiple selected rows data should be send to the InnerTable, which contains a DropDownbyIndex UI - To display the equipments.

Now the data are transferred, but all the values in the DropDownbyIndex is pointing to the same value. For example, if i click first row in the Inner Table, all the row values are the same in the DropdownbyIndex. If I click the second row, then the Second Row value is displayed in all the row...

Pls guide how to get individual value in each dropdownbyindex...

Suggest some PDF - briefing some working examples, which will have DropDownByIndex UI in the table.

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumara,

If you want to acheive DropDownByIndex indepent of row selection, do the following:

- Create another value node (eg: dropdown) with in the main node for which you will have DropDownByIndex and create the value attribute (ddvalue).

- In properties set the singleton to false for node dropdown.

- Create a supply function from property menu.

Now in implementation tab add the logic to generate DropDownByIndex values. Check the sample code..

public void supplyInternal(IPrivateTestWDAppsView.IInternalNode node, IPrivateTestWDAppsView.IMyTableElement parentElement)

{

//@@begin supplyInternal(IWDNode,IWDNodeElement)

IPrivateTestWDAppsView.IInternalElement ele4 = node.createInternalElement();

ele4.setIntValue("One");

parentElement.nodeInternal().addElement(ele4);

ele4 = node.createInternalElement();

ele4.setIntValue("TWO");

ele4 = node.createInternalElement();

ele4.setIntValue("THREE");

//@@end

}

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumara,

You need to loop at the first table node and get the values of all the orders' equipment and programtically populate them in the node binded to that particular dropdown field.

Hope this would solve your problem

Regards,

Murtuza