cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To RFC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,,

I am workign on File to RFC scenario and i am retrying data from BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL for which i am passing company Id as input. Everything is working fine and i am able to get Response but data is not coming.

What ever input i am passing (CompanyID) is as output only with out retrying the data.

All adapters are working fine. Source XML file is picking correctly and the target XML file is also coming but with out data.

i worked same as explained in the blog

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

could any one explain what may me the reason

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sapian,

Do you have exactly the same size of the input parameter.

Add zeores if you reqd. It should work.

Regards

Pushkar

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What response are you getting from bapi as shown in sxmb_moni???

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not getting any respose from BAPI.

The input is passing correctly from file to RFC but from there it is not coming back.

I considerd only one business system for the entire scenraion. Is that will be a problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try executing the BAPI in the transaction code se37 for the same company code as mentioned by Sai earlier in his post to check if the company ID you are passing as input is corect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sapian,

Just try to run the BAPI in R/3 system with input parameter values.( Which you are passing from SAP-XI) and check if its returning any data.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you try passing company id directly(without XI) to functional module BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL and check whether you are able to get result or not?

Thanks

Sai