cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[i]How to change the[/i] background color in a webdynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does somebody know how I can simpley change the background color in a webdynpro?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to use external CSS..via the sap-ep-themeroot or sap-cssurl.

For downloading and changing CSS. pls refer to

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75...

Note: as stated in the documentation for a external CSS, that is just placing it in /SAP/PUBLIC Folder, <b>did not work</b> for me....

Do following it works..

Create a BSP application, ZCUSTOMTHEME. GO to MIME Repository and create a folder zmytheme under ZCUSTOMTHEME

open SE38 and execute BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS and upload ur custom theme under this folder.. /sap/bc/bsp/sap/ZCUSTOMTHEME/zmytheme

While calling ur WD application....append following at end of URL

sap-ep-themeroot = /sap/bc/bsp/ZCUSTOMTHEME/zmytheme'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so far.

I downloaded the mime now, but where can i change exactly the background color?

does anywhere an documentation exist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need NWDS Theme editor. U need to create a Theme editor project in the NWDS Import ur CSS there and change everything u want

Just for changing Background Color, u can also manually directly do it in the CSS...

If ur using IE6.0 then the CSS is <b>ur_ie6.css</b> under the ur folder of ur Theme folder...

Open it in Nodepad and you will see the CSS property <b>background-color</b> on first line...

But remember, this way of changing CSS directly can be tedious when changing a number of properties....for that case NSWD Theme editor is recommended.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWDS Theme editor is only for java development, isn't it? and i need eclipse? or is there any portal editor?

i have now downloaded the themroot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same questions. I Use WD4A (ABAP) and want to change the background color. I have downloaded the css files but I don't know what is to do now?

In NWDS I have no menu like "Themes Editor Project" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I downloaded now the theme now tith that tool described above.

to change the css it is not very helpfull to take simple css editors. changing them was always very slow. I took the notepad and i grapped the colors via paint.

so i got the color number of for example a table.

i searched for this color number in the css and i changed it. it worked for me.