cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hai lsmw 14 th step

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

LSMW gurus any body please tell 14 th step LSMW. It is asking chosse program, i dont know which program i have to select , please help on this

and also please send step by atep process of with screen shot ,

standard batch/Direct method

please help on

issue is very urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

I think in LSMW, you just jammed after defining the project, subproject and object. Where, you have four options.

Just after defining project and others on the first screen, you enter. After that you see all 14 to 17 steps there (usually it depends on which one tool you have selected last time). Now you need to execute first step that is display object attributes. Actually here only, you decide that which one method you are going to use as we have four options there.

And I will recommend you to go for recording method as it is very easy and convenient for our use as a functional consultant.

And in no way forget to go to change mode in every steps after entering in each one steps or else it will be in display mode. So it will not allow you to move ahead. So please check out there whether you are here only or really on 14th steps.

If you are at the 14th steps then I don’t think you will get such an error if it is not asking whether you would like to go for foreground processing or background.

Please check it and come back if still wondering. Now if its very urgent come on Google talk I will guide you how to do it. Please provide your mail id in use for Google talk.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

my mail id rx200@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva,

i will send u the material .

please provide u r mail id so that i can send

Regards

Praveen.D