cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am working on an upgrade prog in which i have to copy a SMARTFORM from 4.7 to ECC 6.0.

Could anybody guide me with it?

does SAP provide any standard prog for this?

thanks in advance

nayan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

<b>Uploading of Smartform </b> 1. Go to Smartforms transaction. To upload smartform , enter the smartform name in Form field and select Utilities->Upload Form. 2. You will get a popup to specify .XML file . Specify the file name from which you want to create a smartform

<b>Downloading of Smartform 1</b>. Go to Smartforms transaction. Specify a form name that you want to download. 2. Select to Utilities->Download Form at menu bar. You will get a popup to specify the location where you want to download. 3. On click on Save , smartform will be downloaded in .XML format to a specified location.

REWARD IF USEFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to copy u r function module ( copying mean jst do copy paste every thing......parameters source code ...every thing )

copy the top include and uxx include .....every thing to u r current version.........assign the function module to same function group as in u r older version

reward points helpful.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

4.6 does not provide this facility.

any other option?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can dowmload the Form on desktop form 4.7 & upload in 6.0

Go to samrtforms tcode: Utilities --> Downlaod form

Go to samrtforms tcode: Utilities --> Upload form

Ashvender

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can downlaod the Smerform in to an XML format , then upload it into the ECC 6.0

to Download the Smartform Utilities --> Downlaod form

To upload the Smartfrom Utilities --> Upload form

Regards

Sudheer

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can download the smartform (XML format) from 4.7 and upload it to ECC 6.0.. this is what SAP provides us...

Regards,

SaiRam